At DesignYourHouseSign.com.au we currently ofer 8 different materials for you to choose from. Each one has its own distinct attributes, look and style, which means that you can create the perfect house sign to suit your home. For example, our Granite signs have an absolute black polished ﬁnish, and striking gold, silver or white, can make a great statement about your property. For those wanting a more traditional material, our English Oak house signs are aged 20 years and treated with Danish oil. We use the latest laser engraving methods with a variety of different font choices, which will suit both traditional and contemporary homes. Please visit the individual material pages for a more detailed description of the materials we use and their beneﬁts.
All of our materials are weatherproof and long lasting and have been specifically sourced to be the best quality possible. Our 8 materials all have the option of a wide selection of colours, shapes and sizes to help you ﬁnd the sign that best suits your style.
If you’re not sure which material would best suit your home, feel free to have a play with our designer tool, and explore the different background options to see what your house sign will look like against the different surfaces.
To view the individual attributes of each material, simply click on the view details button on the window viewer, or select the material on the drop down materials section which is located at the top of each page.
Each material type ofers a unique look, style and distinct beneﬁts which are listed below.
- Acrylic - Has many different shapes to choose from and a large variety of coloured back-plates are available.
- Frosted Acrylic - Is an opaque acrylic sign which helps to enhance the clarity of the text without losing the natural look of the surface it is attached to.
- Brass - Is a golden brass effect sign that will make a stunning and extravagant statement on your home.
- Granite - Is an extremely hardy material with a sharp polished absolute black ﬁnish which looks great with a choice of 3 colours for the writing.
- Glass Effect - Is a glass effect acrylic which gives the illusion of actual glass, without the risk of smashing or chipping.
- Slate - Has natural markings and a laser engraved finish to add a touch of class.
- Aluminium - Has a brushed aluminium look which provides a very stylish and modern look.
- English Oak – Is made from 20 year old seasoned English Oak that is sourced from sustainable forests in the UK. Our English Oak signs are treated with Danish oil to ensure that they last for many years.
* All standard size signs $49.99